I found this one at the library and I've been completely in love with it.
Years ago I had a vision about Octopuses and I've been fascinated with them for a long time.
I've learned so much and I'm more in love with them then ever, wishing I could have one for a pet. Hoping at some point in my life I get to pet one and bond with one, I need to volunteer at the aquarium. Here is just one little fact, did you know an octopus tastes with it's skin, every bit of it's skin can taste. If you touch one or one touches you they can taste your hair, your skin, your blood, your bones, they can taste the person that you are, you. I think I need to own this book.
The MP and I watched this show on Netflix and tried some of her recipes, simple and delicious.
So I decided to pick up her book, it's lovely. So full of beautiful photos and step by step recipes. I'm excited to try out a bunch of new ones and have some dinner parties. I love having people over in the backyard during the summer, in fact The Cowboy is out here stringing lights on the patio right now in preparation for a dinner party we are hosting in a few days. Loving how this summer is starting out.
Also just picked this one up, I'm so excited to jump in and make some life changes. Just a couple of weeks ago I talked the kids into picking ten favorite toys and then we got rid of the rest. It feels so clean and amazing. Every time I walk into our kid zone I now feel at peace when I use to feel so crazy with the mess and confusion of endless toys. Hoping this book will inspire me to empty out our life even more, I've always dreamed of becoming more minimalist. Maybe this will be the push to actually get there? We shall see.
Over the years I've gotten pretty good at letting things go.
And I'm getting better all the time of letting go of future fear.
I think it's how I keep happy and remain an unsinkable optimist.




No comments:
Post a Comment