Thursday, March 20, 2014

What I'm Reading

Loved this little story. Wish I had an Island with a crazy Aunt to run and escape.

Almost finished with this one, it's been very interesting. 

Love Chieko, she is one of my hero's. 
I devour all of her books. 

Just started this one, it's already breaking my heart. 

About to dive into this one, it's nice and plump. 

Just re-read this little book. Super helpful and informative, a great first read for 
families stepping into a life with Tourette's Syndrome. 

A friend dropped this off for me to read so we can discuss. 
It was a super fast, interesting read. I love the beginning. I found the
middle and end much harder to digest. Love it as a work of fiction. 

Midway through this one, so far it already has some good advice. 
So many of us suffer from anxiety. I didn't even recognize mine until I was 
in my early 30's! Life has changed dramatically now that I have it under control. 


Super excited to start this one, yesterday it was on sale for $1.99 on 
the kindle. I've been wanting to dive into it for a while. Only heard good things, we'll see? 


No comments: