(pretending my bathroom looks like this... but the weekend
really has felt just like this image, super relaxing and lovely)
The UB and MP were picked up by my wonderful mother-in-law
on Thursday afternoon. The Cowboy and I have had such a
rejuvenating time. I actually did take a candlelit bath with scented
oils and herbal tea and a new book, it was amazing. I've been
able to get through a few books catch up on television & a few movies
go out to several meal dates with The Cowboy, sleep in late and take
calm walks. I'm completely sore from stepping up my yoga routine and
my mind feels very balanced from all the uninterrupted mediation I got
to dive into. This has really been such an incredible gift. I have the worlds
most amazing mother-in-law, she is seriously the greatest! I'm now just
updated the blogs while I wait for my two babies (how are they 5 & 6 yrs?)

No comments:
Post a Comment