It's feeling very crisp and chill up here, I have the heater
going this morning and the rainy gray sky is full of fog.
The UB put up this pumpkin display, he is very particular
about the way things look around here, it's fun to watch.
The leaves in the mountains are full of color and they
just started to shift in color down here in the valley, it
is an incredibly beautiful sight, we need to drive out
and collect some for the kids art and science project soon.
This past weekend I made pumpkin stew and potato soup.
They were both delicious and super filling, autumn soup
is so good, I love it. I'm happy to be back in soup season.
We tried a Persian melon for the first time yesterday, it
was really very tasty. A lot like cantaloupe but sweeter
and a little softer, kind of loved it actually!





1 comment:
These are beautiful photos and the soup looks delicious. Gladdens my heart!
Post a Comment