Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy February!

  
We had a friend over tonight
so it seemed like a good time to pull out some hearts
 and make valentines
I imagine we will be making them all the time until the 14th
We are happy to celebrate love this month!




The UB is a city kid
he built this tonight and told me it is a stack of apartments
 just like our house!
I told him eventually we will move and he got very sad 
told me he never wants to move ever
He loves this house.
Though I think he will recover quickly when we do eventually move
 he may recognize the benefits of an actual bedroom instead of a closet

I do love that we have a great little home filled with happiness
We don't need a lot of space to know we have a blessed life. 

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

Cute! We would love for you to move closer!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happiness really isn't dependent on the size of your home, but it's quite awesome to have some extra space. I hope you guys get some soon!