
I shudder to think of what we would have done without our Puffs with Vicks over the past few weeks. We had a lovely holiday in Utah (post updates coming soon) then on New Years Eve I fell ill with a nasty fast moving crazy horrid flu that morphed into a powerful coughing pneumoniaish type cold... The Cowboy and The UB got it a few days after I did and we were all a mess, unable to get out of bed, high fevers and all the nightmares that exist with the flu...so we were stuck in Utah for an extra 10 days unable to drive home.
Lucky MP didn't get sick, a testament to the flu shot as she was the only family member who got one this year. You can bet we will not be missing the flu shot for the entire family next year....
1 comment:
I'm sorry you've all been so sick! Yuck! I'm glad that you're better now though!
Post a Comment