The UB is a pretty big fan of this toothbrush. We have it in a bunch of colors, I think the light blinks until the child is suppose to be finished brushing their teeth...we don't have timing issues here, The UB loves to brush and always takes his sweet time (sometimes up to 10 minutes, he is serious about his oral hygiene)
4 comments:
This is our favorite tooth brush too!It seems to blink FOREVER though(unless my kids keep pushing it!)!!I think I get more impatient then the kids!
What a fun idea. We just bought the oral B Big Bird one, this one seems so much more exciting.
Thanks for the tip. Toothbrushing is a big battle in our house. I can't believe the baby is coming so soon. We are so excited!!
We love this toothbrush at our house too! they are the cheapest ones you can get 2 for $1.88! I have a drawer full for the kids to pick through when they need a new one whether their's was old, or it fell in the toilet, or the dog tried to brush his teeth with it. Anyway, at this price I am much more chill about it too.
Post a Comment