I've wanted to steal your Sunday photo idea for awhile since Sunday is a good day to take family photos since you are all dressed up and looking nice, but in the rush of getting ready for church, we forget, and once we get home everyone wants to immediately change. However, this Sunday we finally took one, but then I forgot to upload the pictures! This idea is way easier said than done, I commend your efforts.
1 comment:
I've wanted to steal your Sunday photo idea for awhile since Sunday is a good day to take family photos since you are all dressed up and looking nice, but in the rush of getting ready for church, we forget, and once we get home everyone wants to immediately change. However, this Sunday we finally took one, but then I forgot to upload the pictures! This idea is way easier said than done, I commend your efforts.
Post a Comment