Low-on-funds law student needs art to brighten her life!
me me me
I want it!
so great!
I really like the colors. It has a calm moody feeling to it.
Wow...this one is so perfect! Love everything about it.
ooOHH YES please
be-yoo-tee-ful!
Pick me!
Oooh, love the blues. I would love to win one! Thanks!
dang i missed a bunch of mark art giveaways. shoot. and i forgot to email you my address while i was out of town. im going to do this asap.
I love the light and shadow in this one.
Really gorgeous...
This one is wonderful.
Now see, I need this one because it reminds me of my broken heart. That should count for something; shouldn't it? Tears dripping on the computer keys.......drip....drip...drip....
If you think my mom needs this you're crazy.....I'm the one that needs it!
Why does this make me feel peaceful?
ooh, very lovely, would love to win this one,
I would love it!
Beautiful, I love it!This takes me back to days spent painting/drawing in college, on those easels and benches.
This one is great.
awesome, pick me!
count me in, this is beautiful
I love it! I can't believe you are giving these away.
Just got tuned into your site... love it! Love this scene, too.
Just got tuned into your site... love it! What a nice wifie you are!
OHHHH!!! I hope I am not too late! ME ME ME!!!
I love it! Is it too late?
I like, count me in.
Be famous in Minnesota, send it to me!
Post a Comment
31 comments:
Low-on-funds law student needs art to brighten her life!
me me me
I want it!
so great!
I really like the colors. It has a calm moody feeling to it.
Wow...this one is so perfect! Love everything about it.
ooOHH YES please
be-yoo-tee-ful!
Pick me!
Oooh, love the blues. I would love to win one! Thanks!
dang i missed a bunch of mark art giveaways. shoot. and i forgot to email you my address while i was out of town. im going to do this asap.
I love the light and shadow in this one.
Really gorgeous...
This one is wonderful.
Now see, I need this one because it reminds me of my broken heart. That should count for something; shouldn't it?
Tears dripping on the computer keys.......drip....drip...drip....
If you think my mom needs this you're crazy.....
I'm the one that needs it!
Why does this make me feel peaceful?
ooh, very lovely, would love to win this one,
I would love it!
Beautiful, I love it!
This takes me back to days spent painting/drawing in college, on those easels and benches.
This one is great.
awesome, pick me!
count me in, this is beautiful
I love it! I can't believe you are giving these away.
Just got tuned into your site... love it! Love this scene, too.
Just got tuned into your site... love it! What a nice wifie you are!
OHHHH!!! I hope I am not too late! ME ME ME!!!
I love it! Is it too late?
I like, count me in.
Be famous in Minnesota, send it to me!
Post a Comment