The UB really loves this simplified Radiohead it's so great to see him enjoying music we love
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is great! When I saw Radiohead at Bonnaroo last year my friends had their 1 year old and her favorite band was Radiohead. She bounced around and made happy squealing noises and everyone around our blanket was completely impressed by the baby who loved Radiohead!
5 comments:
That is great! When I saw Radiohead at Bonnaroo last year my friends had their 1 year old and her favorite band was Radiohead. She bounced around and made happy squealing noises and everyone around our blanket was completely impressed by the baby who loved Radiohead!
My son loves the Metallica and Nirvana Rockabye Baby CDs. It's nice to have somewhat normal lullaby music for our babies.
I'm gonna have to get this!
I love these cds too. So many different hard rock bands that are now lullabys.
That rocks, and now I have to start a lullaby fund.
Post a Comment