Tuesday, July 31, 2007

parenting magazines


what are the best parenting magazines? I'm thinking of ordering these...any other or better ideas or suggestions?
Cookie
Brain, Child
Wondertime
Parents

5 comments:

The Fife's said...

I get Parents. I like it. I had Cookie for a year from Kaila and I have never heard of the other two.

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Parents! I really like it and I sent it to Dayna as well, I think she likes it.

jordan said...

I get Cookie even though I don't have any kids. {I got it super duper cheap off ebay.}

Elise said...

I love magazines and have to say that Cookie and Parents are two of my favorites. Also have read a couple issues of Wondertime and liked it (have thought about getting a subscriptions but I think my husband might freak out with another mag in our house).

Also, I just started to get Family Fun, which is geared more to older toddlers and children not so much babies.

Veeda said...

It's been year now and I'm still looking for some good ones. I like Parents and Child.

Cookie looks great, beautiful pics and layout...but I'm still not completely sold.

The mag is kind of like it's name, sweet and yummy but with no real nutritonal value. Compared to other kid mags out there, I feel that they are thin on real parenting tips and advice. But it does look really pretty.