Thursday, April 12, 2007

The UB in the Bumbo



showing off his large baby feet
bumbo

5 comments:

Janan said...

I love the bumbo! It's not fair. As soon as I finish having kids all the really cute stuff comes out for babies and moms. Hmmm...i wonder if Michael would be up for a reversal surgery?????

Janan said...

Pepper! How do you post from You Tube onto the blog. I keep trying and it just keeps failing. Are there any secrets?

mama bird said...

He looks very "mature" and content sitting there!

Courtney said...

Weston loved the Bumbo!!! It looks like Oslo also enjoys it. He is growing up so fast, it is crazy he can already sit in that. So fun...

pepper said...

Janan,
I don't know any tricks? I do know it needs to be made public and that it takes a bit of time to load and show up on the blog but all I do is copy and paste? Sorry this probably isn't very helpful. Good Luck.