Monday, April 09, 2007

the answers

I've recently been asked a few questions about my life as a mom...products and programs and such...so here we go:

I love baby legs

found here
they keep baby warm make for easy diaper changes and will be perfect knee protectors once The UB starts crawling.

I use Dr. Brown's bottles & breast pads found here. I really like them. Also I love lilypads (perfect for going out) found here.

I'm very fond of Seventh Generation Diapers. I order them from 1800diapers

They work really well and I love that they are a creamy tan color and are cartoon free.

I love Motherwear sleep bras...found here super comfortable

My nursing shawl can be ordered from lovedbaby very lightweight works really well.


Tip: freezing pantiliners soaked in witch hazel is a very good idea for the first few days or weeks after labor.

After pregnancy medical girdle found here this was and is a favorite essential item.

I like following The Baby Whisperer's E.A.S.Y program (eat, activity, sleep, your time) The UB is sleeping really well.

I highly recommend Real Boys by Dr. William Pollack. I feel it's a must read for women with sons.


The UB and I both adore this lullaby album

This Pria bar
is a perfect diaper bag snack...so good.


Pacifier is a really great store...this is where I got The UB's black clothing. They have all kinds of cool baby stuff.


This is all I can think of right now. I'm sure part two will be coming soon.

3 comments:

Em said...

You are one hip mamma.
I will start daydreaming of being like you now....

Sharon Beesley said...

love the leggings!

Unknown said...

yeah thanks for doing all the work on being cool. the convenience factor is perfect for lazy people like myself who see cartoons on diapers, are mildly annoyed, but make no effort to find another product.